- How data is collected and used on Theodore Herald’s site
- What type of data is collected and with whom is shared
- How data is kept safe
- Users’ privacy rights and how users can enforce them
IVO ZUAZO SÀRL - with registered office in RUELLE DES TEMPLIERS 4-51, 1207, GENEVA, SWITZERLAND - is the Data Controller for the personal data collected on its site. The Data Processor for Theodore Herald is the current General Manager. Personal data of customers outside Europe is treated according to the General Data Protection Regulation in force in the EU.
Data we Collect
We collect the following data:
- Personal Data collected directly from customers through the purchase process: name, phone number, postal address, email address. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the accurate and safe delivery of the products purchased by the customer.
- Personal Data collected automatically from the use of our website. The data transmitted from the viewer's browser includes IP address, the date and time of the visit, the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, browser type, operating system used and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to provide the viewers with a better user experience and more personalised and relevant content.
How we use your data
We use your Personal Data:
- For the administration of your purchases, fraud checks, and to contact you about your order (for example with details on your order and returns).
- To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via our branded newsletter).
- To contact you with surveys and feedback requests (for example relating to a product you purchased).
- To show you more relevant and personalised content and advertising.
- To analyse your purchase history and the way you use the site to improve our products and the user experience on our website.